Learn your way to earning your way: Free student debt webinar for union families from Union Plus
College is all about options: Economics or art history? Debate club or newspaper? Pepperoni or extra cheese?
But after graduation, with average student debt nearing almost $30,000, your financial options as a college grad may be limited. For students in a difficult job market, paychecks strangled by loan payments restrict plans for financial independence, car purchases, and home ownership.
To help, Union Plus has teamed up with benefit partners The Princeton Review and Money Management International to teach union families how to make college more affordable, how to deal with college debt, and how to take full advantage of the Union Plus education benefits already available.
The 1-hour Learn Your Way to Earning Your Way webinar will help you learn where financial aid comes from and how the system works. There are some fabulous financial aid opportunities available, regardless of your income level.
The webinar also includes details on two brand new Union Plus programs:
- the Student Debt Eraser, providing grants of $500 to help pay off student loans, and
- the $20K Student Loan Giveaway, a sweepstakes that will make real difference in 3 lucky winner's lives.
Participants will also learn details on a suite of Union Plus student discounts (from college test prep to textbook discounts) and the Union Plus Scholarship program.
Sign up for free today for the Learn Your Way to Earning Your Way Webinar:
- Tuesday, June 17, 2014
- 1:00 pm EST
Can't attend the webinar live? Register to receive a free recording here.
We'll also cover:
- Collegewise â€" college counseling discounts
- College Test Prep Discounts â€" through The Princeton Review
- Textbook Discounts
- Union Plus Scholarship
- Student Discounts - Budget Truck, Entertainment & Movies, AT&T wireless, HP & Dell computers, Motor Club You've chosen the school, the major, the career; now choose Union Plus to help your union family fund it. Sign up today!
You've chosen the school, the major, the career; now choose Union Plus to help your union family fund it. Sign up today!