Grill with a Purpose: National Barbecue Day with Union-Made Products
Celebrate National Barbecue Day with a purpose on May 16, 2023. Use union-made products, from hot dogs to grilling tools, to support American workers and a strong middle class.
As summer approaches, it's time to start planning for the perfect outdoor barbecue. There’s no better way to kick off the 2023 grilling season than by celebrating National Barbecue Day on May 16th! This year, make your celebration special by using union-made products to support American workers.
When you use union-made products, you are not only supporting a strong middle class, but you are also supporting the workers' right to collectively bargain and have a voice in the workplace. Here are some union-made products that you can use to make your National Barbecue Day celebration a success.
Union-made foods and products for your celebration:
- Hot dogs: Ball Park, Hebrew National, Oscar Mayer
- Hamburgers: Butterball, Tyson Foods
- Heinz ketchup
- French's mustard
- Vlasic relish
- Barbecue sauce: Hunt’s, Stubb’s, Sweet Baby Ray’s
Snacks and Sides:
- Snacks: Frito-Lay products
- Sides: Van Camp’s Beans, Vlasic pickles, Del Monte canned fruits and vegetables
- Beer: Budweiser, Miller, Coors
- Soda: Pepsi and Coca-Cola
- Water: Nestle Pure Life
- Grill: Weber
- Grilling tools: Craftsman and Stanley
Celebrate National Barbecue Day with union-made products and show your support for workers nationwide. Happy grilling!