Discounts on Movie Tickets
Union Plus Movie Ticket Discount Difference:
- AMC, Regal and Cinemark movie E-Tickets are now available to purchase and print instantly 24/7 online. IMPORTANT: Register with Union Plus and you will get access to the company ID that will allow you to purchase tickets from Working Advantage online or over the phone.
- Pre-order your tickets to the movies and save! Buy multiple tickets and use them over time.
- Variety of discounts.
- Competitive discounts for union families
- Tickets do not expire.
Go to the movies - and save!
Let Union Plus entertain you - and we'll cut the costs! Order your movie tickets through our program provider, Working Advantage and save up to 48% off of box office prices.
Choose from many national and local theater chains -- including AMC, Regal, Showcase and Cinemark!
Movie discount features
How it works:
Stock up on discounted tickets to use over time or take the whole family out this weekend! All tickets will ship within 1 business day of the order being placed and can be used upon receipt. AMC, Regal and Cinemark E-Tickets are available for you to print and use immediately upon purchase.
Following are just a few of the participating movie theater chains. Click on the offers below to learn more or visit WorkingAdvantage.com for a complete listing of discounts available to working families:
- AMC Gold -- Save up to 36%
- Landmark -- Save up to 21%
- Movico -- Save up to 25%
- Regal Premiere Super Saver -- Save up to 33%
- Regal Premiere Super Saver E-Ticket -- Save with E-Tickets!
- Regal VIP Super Saver -- Save up to 42%
Discounts also available at: Bow Tie, B&B Theatres, City Cinemas, Cinemark, Harkins, Malco, Marcus, Pacific, Showcase Prestige and UltraStar. Plus many more!
The Union Plus Entertainment Discounts, including movie ticket discounts, are available in the United States. It is not available in Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands.
Who is eligible?
- All dues-paying labor union members
- Retired union members
- Spouse, domestic partner and children of union members
- Widows of union members
The Union Plus program provider, Working Advantage, is here to help you Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET. Please call 1-800-565-3712 during regular business hours or email us anytime by clicking below.
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.