Credit Counseling Debt Management Plan Fee Reimbursement
Start Turning Your Finances Around Today
Take These Steps to Get Your Debt Management Plan Fee Reimbursement
In order to receive reimbursement for your monthly Debt Management Plan (DMP) fees once you successfully complete 12 months in the program, you must complete the following steps:
- Verify your union membership by completing the debt management plan grant form.
- Print out the form.
- Take the form to your local and have a union officer sign to verify your union membership. A local officer is your Union President, Secretary-Treasurer, Steward or Business Agent.
- Mail the completed union member verification form to:
Union Plus Assistance Grants
1100 First Street NE, Suite 850
Washington DC 20002
Upon successfully completing 12 months in the DMP program, MMI will automatically send you a form that certifies that you have been in the program for a year and are eligible to receive the reimbursement grant.
- Mail the MMI certificate to the DMP Grant Program at the address above.
- Union Privilege will send you a check for the year's monthly fees, which you will get in two to three weeks after your certificate has been received.