Job Loss Grant For Union Plus Personal Loan Program
Union Plus Hardship Assistance
Union Plus Job Loss Grant Can Help If You're Laid Off
$300 payment to Union Plus Personal Loan-holders who have been laid off and meet the requirements below.
- You must be a Union Plus Personal Loan-holder in good standing at the time the job loss occurred.
- You must complete the required application and provide documentation that you, a Union Plus Personal Loan-holder, have been continuously unemployed due to an involuntary job loss or layoff (other than a strike or lockout) for at least 90 consecutive days within the 12-month period prior to the date you submit an application.
- The job loss must have occurred at least six (6) months after you became a Union Plus Personal Loan-holder.
- You may only receive one Job Loss Grant for any one Union Plus Personal Loan account.
How to Apply
- Collect and copy the required documentation:
- Proof of the date of your job loss, showing it occurred within the last twelve months prior to your date of application.
- Your latest unemployment insurance statement(s) which must show 90 days of continuous unemployment
- Complete the online application form.
- Print your confirmation email, sign and mail all required documentation to:
Union Plus Job Loss Grant
1100 First Street, NE, Suite 850
Washington, DC 20002
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for application processing. You will be notified by mail when your application has been approved or denied.
- If approved for the grant, payment will be made directly to you.
- If you choose, you may also scan and email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to our secure fax line at 866-488-5561. However, please be sure to include the application with the documentation. Cellphone photos of documents are discouraged.