Real Estate Discounts for Union Families
Find a participating real estate agent in your area to get your cash back rewards.
Call 1-800-284-9756Get Started Today!
Union Plus Real Estate Rewards
- Save $100s even $1000s. Receive $50 for every $10,000 in home value after closing, when you use a Union Plus Real Estate Rewards agent to buy or sell a home. The cash-back offer is not available in all states*
- Experienced. Every SIRVA agent is pre-screened as the best, based on performance, service and coverage around you.
- Local. Over 6,000 agents participate in this program. We'll put you in touch with a local professional who understands your area.
Union Members Cash In After Closing
If you are thinking about buying or selling your home, be sure to take advantage of Union Plus Real Estate Rewards.
Not only will you get access to local real estate agents, pre-screened against a stringent set of qualification requirements, you also can get rewarded with cash back after closing.*
And if you buy AND sell your home using Union Plus Real Estate Rewards, you could double your cash rewards!
|Cash Back Examples|
|Home Value||Member Cash Back|
State and other Restrictions
- *Certain state restrictions apply to the real estate cash back program.
- To qualify for cash back reward (in cash back states) you must use a SIRVA-referred real estate agent.
- Program designed as a referral service to provide you the opportunity to select a real estate agent to meet your needs.
- You must evaluate the brokers, agents and their services and make selections and decisions based upon your best judgment, interest, priorities and concerns.
- Call 800-284-9756 or visit www.UP-RealEstateRewards.com for important program details and state restrictions.
- The minimum home value required for cash back or reduced commission is $75,000. There is no monetary reward for members, who use the program to buy a home, in non-cash back states.
- You must use a program-referred real estate agent in order to qualify for the cash back reward.
Buying & Selling Tips
Top Ways to Save Time & Money When Buying or Selling
Find a Real Estate Agent with a Stellar Track Record
Before you hire a real estate agent -- do your homework -- ask important questions about their past - number of homes sold, listing versus sales price, days on market averages and experience.
Get Pre-Qualified Before You Start Looking for a New Home
Due to increased restrictions on the mortgage industry, what you could borrow 5 years ago may not be the same as it is today. Before you spend hours of your time looking at houses, make sure you know what you can afford, that way you're not wasting your time.
Use Your Resources to Save Time and Money
By using Union Plus Real Estate Rewards, members save (on average) around $1,000 per transaction.* Union members can also save by using other partners including mortgage, moving and settling services. Be sure to check out all options as you build your moving budget.
The Union Plus Real Estate Rewards Program is currently for residents in the United States and not available in Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands or Canada. See *State Restrictions tab for other details.
Who is eligible?
- Dues-paying labor union members of participating unions
- Retired union members
- Spouse, domestic partners, and children of union member
- Working America and Alliance for Retired Americans members
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.