PODS moving & storage discount for Union Families
Save up to 10% on PODS moving and storage.
Reference Promo Code: UNION PLUS1Get a Quote
Union Plus PODS Discount:
- Savings of 10% on local moves and storage, and 5% on long distance moves and storage for union families.
- Moving in town or across the country.
- Storage at your location or a secure PODS facility.
- Pack and unload at your own pace.
- Also check Union Plus Moving Boxes & Supplies Discounts to save 15%.
Move, store and save with PODS
Available in over 20,000 cities, PODS makes moving and storage more convenient than ever. Imagine packing at your chosen pace, on your timetable, to your high standards. Then leaving the driving to someone else - and leaving your hassles behind. Simply put that's PODS.
- PODS delivers a weather-resistant container to your doorstep.
- Keep the container for as long as you wish, pack at your own pace.
- Every container rests at ground level - no ramps make loading and unloading a lot easier.
- Once you've finished, PODS will pick up the container and deliver it across the street, across the state, or even across the country. Or you can choose to store it at a PODS secure storage center.
PODS' patented PODZILLA lift system keeps your container - and your possessions - level while loading onto and off the truck.
PODS containers come in three sizes. All are designed with a sturdy steel frame and a translucent roof to allow ambient light inside. If you have a big job you can order multiple containers that can be delivered together or separately.
- 8' x 8 'x 16' container: 10,000 lbs. capacity
- 8' x 8 'x 12' container: 8,000 lbs. capacity
- 8' x 8 'x 7' container:* 5,000 lbs. capacity
*only available in certain markets.
PODS containers can be used for moving, storage or both. Here are just a few ways PODS can be used:
- On-site storage at your location
- Storage in a secure PODS storage center
- Local or long distance moving
- Staging during renovations or events
- Office relocation
The Union Plus PODS Discount Program is available in the United States. It is not available in Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada.
Who is eligible?
- Dues-paying labor union members of participating unions
- Retired union members
- Spouse, domestic partner and children of union members
- Widows/widowers of union member
- Union Plus Credit Card cardholders
- Call the Union Plus PODS program provider customer service at 1-800-776-PODS (7637) or complete the contact form on the PODS site.
We realize that sometimes you may need help with a concern about using a Union Plus program. The Union Plus Member Advocacy Program, staffed by OPEIU Local 2 members, is here to help you resolve any problems. Contact us at 1-800-472-2005 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET, weekdays) or online at UnionPlus.org/Customer.