HELP FOR UNION MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES
Eligible union members facing financial hardship can turn to Union Plus programs:
- Have you been laid off?
- Worried about paying your bills?
- Do you have large, unpaid medical bills?
- Have you been on strike for more than 30 days?
- Have you become disabled within the last 12 months (and been out of work at least 90 days)?
- Have you faced financial hardship due to a FEMA natural disaster?
We had been considering switching carriers for a while and the rebate was the kick that got me to do it. And, switching to a carrier that was a union shop was attractive to me.
— John Arbo, AFM Local 802 member
The $300 Job Loss Grant that I received was really appreciated, and it helped to tide me over until I got my next acting role.
— Brandon Bailey, SAG-AFTRA member
Grants, like those offered by Union Plus, show that it pays in so many ways to be a union member.
— Christabel Elliott, AFGE Local 2562 member
We really appreciate Union Plus for helping us get through a tough time.
— Daniel Vance, AFT Local PEGTX member
I did what I could to keep some money coming in during hard times, and I got help when I needed it with Union Plus mortgage assistance.
— Eric Hudson, IBEW Local 98 member
There’s just no substitute for the Union Plus Legal Service.
— Dave Felice, CWA Local 7777 member
Share Your Story
Thank you for sharing.
Your story has been sent.