Eligible Union Plus program participants and union members may apply online for most Union Plus Hardship Assistance Programs.
If you prefer, please download and print these informative flyers or applications PDF format. Please be sure to send your completed application along with all required documentation.
- Assistance Grants Flyer – Overview of all Union Plus Grant programs
- Assistance Grants Application FAQs – Frequently asked questions about applying for Assistance Grants
- Disability Grant Application
- Debt Management Plan Grant Application
- Hospital Grant Application
- Job Loss Grant Application
- Medical Bill Negotiating Service Application
- Strike Grant Application
Union Privilege Address
1100 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002
Additional Questions about Hardship Help Grants or Materials
Please email us at email@example.com or call 800-472-2005 or 202-293-5330 (in the Washington, DC area) with question about the grants or application process.